Post by Admin on Aug 12, 2013 20:38:50 GMT -5
I love reading Whose Line fanfiction. I'm even writing a few stories right now! Before you move forward with your stories, please just keep a few things in mind.
1. Most of us probably know that quite a bit of Whose Line fanfiction out there is "slash" fanfiction, meaning pairings of the same gender. These stories can get quite dirty at times. With this in mind...
2. I am allowing fanfiction of ANY rating, G to NC-17, any pairing, and any genre. Dirty, clean, whatever you want. Before you go ahead and post something super dirty, all I ask is...
3. Post the rating and genre (if there is a pairing, put that too for those of us that like slash
) in either the title or the top of the first page of your fanfiction. Some people don't want to find themselves in the midst of a hot and steamy Ry/ Col fic because they weren't warned. If you don't put a rating at the top, I will probably come by and ask you to put one up, even if it's a light G-rated story.
4. Please try to write something readable. Don't post something with tons of spelling errors as the grammar Nazi inside of me will go nuts.
5. Be positive in your comments to other writers. They probably have worked hard on their fanfiction, so if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
6. Remember to have fun! Happy reading/ writing.